Financial Aid/Student Loan
Students (US Citizens) can apply for financial aid/student loan through the Office of Financial AssistanceTCNJ if they meet the following requirements:
- You are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- You are matriculated into a TCNJ program (NOT a visiting student).
- You are registered for a minimum of 5 graduate credits in the term you are seeking aid (fall, spring, or summer)
For information concerning Financial Aid/student loans, please visit TCNJ’s Office of Student Financial Assistance or contact their office directly at email@example.com.
The government offers military aid to those who wish to attend school before, during, and after their service. Please visit FinAid to learn more if you qualify.
Additionally, The Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of tuition assistance to eligible military spouses. Please visit Military.com to learn more.
New Student Summer Scholarship
TCNJ Off-Site Graduate Programs (OSGP) offer new graduate students, looking to pursue either a Certificate and/or M.Ed. through OSGP, an opportunity to apply for a scholarship (upwards of $350) towards summer tuition only. To be considered for the scholarship students must be new to the program and a carry full load in the summer (3 courses – 9 graduate credits). If you meet these criteria and would like to be considered for the summer scholarship, please do the following in this order:
- Pre-register for at least three summer courses with OSGP (Summer 2022 pre-registration will be available in mid-December 2021).
- Register for your courses through PAWS (after you receive a confirmation email from OSGP).
- Complete this scholarship application form (Summer 2022 form will be made available in January).
Students’ scholarship applications will be reviewed when the criteria and steps above have been met. Scholarship decisions will be sent to students through email by April 15 and will follow a rolling application review/award procedure after April 15.