All global in-person courses are scheduled to be held in Portugal, at Nova School of Business & Economics (located in sunny Carcavelos, about 15 miles west of Lisbon).
Travel to Portugal: Please review travel/entry requirements and measures implemented in Portugal here.
Accommodations/Travel: Students are responsible for making their own arrangements.
- Nova has provided some resources to familiarize students with the campus, transportation, and housing options: Life at Nova.
- Additional housing option: Smart Studios (Carcavelos). 10-15 minute walk from Nova’s campus. Limited availability so please book quickly if you are interested. 5% discount promo code available to TCNJ students attending this summer’s programming. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Interested in connecting with other students traveling to Portugal? Please join our Facebook group.
Health and Safety: TCNJ and Nova are committed to the health and safety of all students, faculty, and visitors. While on campus, TCNJ visitors must comply with Nova’s health and safety policies related to Covid-19. Please pay attention to details for those visiting/taking TCNJ classes at Nova:
- As of Friday, April 22, mask usage is no longer required at Nova SBE. Mask usage is now only mandatory in public spaces with especially vulnerable people, e.g., health facilities, elderly homes, integrated health care units, and spaces with big crowds, such as public transport.
- The passenger locator form is also revoked, and COVID-19 testing rules are no longer mandated (by law).
- Mask usage indoors where it is currently required.
Please note that students are responsible for all travel and accommodation arrangements. The details linked here are suggestions only, intended to orient students to life at and around Nova’s campus in Carcavelos.