TCNJ uses a variety of systems to allow students access to their accounts. PAWS, TCNJ email and Canvas can all be accessed via http://today.tcnj.edu/ Below is an image showing where you can find the links for these sites on the TCNJ Today page:
You will use the same log-in information for all of TCNJ’s systems. Please see below for information on accessing your account and further description of each system.
- Go to http://account.tcnj.edu
- Click on Account Lookup.
- Follow the prompts and use your 6-digit ID.
- You will be given a user name and password.
- Please note that this password will expire every 90 days. You can change your password here.
PAWS is used for the following purposes:
- View your TCNJ records
- View your schedule/grades
- View your tuition bill/make a payment
- Check your matriculation status and course history
- Request official transcripts
- Apply for completion/graduation
Click here for PAWS Help or contact the Electronic Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
TCNJ sends all official communication via email only. If you don’t plan on using your TCNJ email account, it is very important that you permanently forward TCNJ emails to another email account.
You will use CANVAS for each of your classes. This is where the professor posts messages to the class and uploads course materials. Please visit
https://tcnj.instructure.com/ to view your course(s).